3 March, 2022
About the job
Cactus Life Sciences provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
Services we offer include:
- Publication planning
- Medical Communication (Medical Affairs/MSL content)
- Medical Information
- Clinical Evaluation Reports for medical devices
- Digital and technology services
About the Opportunity:
Cactizens make an impact. We seek professionals who see differently; who find opportunity where others don’t; and who look within themselves and know that with the right support and team, they can impact the world. We are currently looking to add self-motivated, entrepreneurial members to our life sciences team. This is an opportunity to grow your career and make a greater impact on the lives around you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Train and prepare new writers with no prior medical communication experience to work in a high-performance team after an intensive onboarding program aimed at developing both core writing and soft skills necessary to be successful as a scientific writer in a fast-paced agency.
- Review and provide detailed feedback on writing different types of medical communications and medical information deliverables.
- Help trainees understand client needs and expectations from agency medical writers to facilitate their transition from academia to a career in medical communications.
- Ensure trainees complete the onboarding program in a timely manner while meeting training benchmarks.
- Ongoing skill development for the writing team based on client and internal reviewer feedback and evolving industry and business needs.
- Plan and execute annual training plans
- Translate client feedback to training requirements
- Develop new training modules or refresh existing content
- Equip team to handle new project types
- Train new reviewers
- Support career progression plans through skill building
So how do we know that’s you? You have the personality and the experience:
- Demonstrated experience and strong interest in training and coaching trainee scientific writers to successfully transition from academic research or clinical fields into a career in medical communications
- MD/PhD or similar advanced degree
- Entrepreneurial mindset to be able to identify, decipher, and address evolving people development needs, without prior experience or reference points
- Ability to use a healthy mix of nurturing feedback and hard metrics to drive training outcomes as well as providing clear critical developmental feedback when needed
- At least 4-5 years of core writing experience in a medical communications agency or a pharmaceutical company
- Reviewing expertise across therapy areas and medical communication document types; experience with medical information or publications will be an added advantage
- Strong editorial skills and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Exceptional time management skills
- Very strong quality focus in all aspects of work; experience with managing team quality will be a bonus
- Deep understanding of all aspects of medical communications and current with industry developments
- Ability to work effectively with cross-culture teams spread across different time zones.
What’s in it for you?
- Global exposure: We work with the top global pharmaceutical, medical devices, and biotechnology companies, so you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We take great pride in our professional and collaborative culture, which is guided by our values. We make every effort to ensure that our employees are happy at work. The foundation of this culture is the belief in people and meritocracy.
- Learn & Grow: You own your career! We believe that skills and the drive to perform are more important than tenure and that you should have a say in your own growth path.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programs, you will be rewarded for your success.
Awards and Recognition:
- Best Organization for Women’s Talent Development 2019
- Among the Best Companies for Millennials 2019
- Among the Top 10 Safe Places to Work 2019
- Ranked #1 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2017
- Among the top 20 companies on FlexJob’s global list of the Top 100 Companies to Watch for Remote Jobs 2016-2020.
Apply through below link