Role: Regulatory Medical writing
Location: Mumbai / Bangalore/ Pune
Experience: 2 to 10 years
Experience of writing CSR, Protocol, IBs, Lay summaries, ICFs.
Preferred experience for the role:
- Authoring/editing experience in medical writing domain across different therapeutic areas in clinical documents including protocol, informed consent document, clinical study report, investigator’s brochure, clinical summary of pharmacology, clinical overview (efficacy and safety); and/or safety documents
- Experience in preparation of clinical/safety documents necessary for national and international regulatory submissions to the US, European and other regulatory agencies preferred
- Experience in writing and review of scientific/clinical/safety documents preferred
- Knowledge of clinical research domain, ICH GCP principles and regulatory requirements preferred
- Effective coordination and presentation skills – Good organization and time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Computer Literate: Knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, MS Excel, etc.
Apply through below link