About the job
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Manager, Regulatory affairs!
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing CMC regulatory strategies for assigned pharmaceutical products in accordance with global regulations, guidance’s and defined regulatory strategies along with the preparation and review of information required for development of regulatory CMC dossiers for commercial products
The Role demands for a highly qualified professional who can provide mentorship to direct reports typically comprising of first line managers and supervisors. Manager will be responsible for all the activities related to –
- Perform document level & submission level publishing, assembly and distribution activities.
- Performing submission readiness checks.
- Compiling SAS and other datasets and non-PDF files.
- Publishing documents for eCTD, NeeS, paper, and other PDF format submissions.
- Performing final technical quality review and technical validation (eCTD/NeeS)
- In depth solid understanding of ECTD/ NEES types of submission, industry standard publishing systems.
- Effective time management and interpersonal skills to efficiently run multiple time-sensitive assignments simultaneously
- Demonstrates deep understanding of the business value of quality and compliance, and the implications and risks of non-compliance. Adjusts behaviors to drive high quality deliverables
- Demonstrates the ability to independently solve trouble shoot problems that arise within job responsibilities and expectations, and takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Effectively communicates difficult issues both verbally and in writing to build alignment around a complex situation
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, keeping current with new and updated processes and procedures
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in pharma / Science
- Strong financial analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Effective communicate in writing and verbally to senior management.
- Experience in balancing customer facing role and work assessments.
- Self-starter and have analytical, problem solving skills
- Ability to balance customer governance meetings
- Able to nurture robust working relationships with the team, peers and clients, scheduling flexibility required
- Overall candidate should have problem solving, macro-level research and analytics approach and good in numbers.
- Good people and customer handling skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill.
Apply through below link:
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Jun 1, 2021, 1:25:18 AM
Master Skills List