18 February, 2022
About the job
108,000 people reimagining medicine for more than 799 million people globally. Be part of this journey by representing a group that delivers medical communication solutions across multiple franchises, business units and affiliates. Our services and customized solutions enhance the reach of clinical data about relevant therapeutic advancements and supports in right treatment decisions. We support scientific writing, medical communications plan development, innovative ways of evidence dissemination, supporting our colleagues in medical affairs organization.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares, literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets, and Manuscripts (complex) working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles, protocols etc.
- Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of the above mentioned deliverables to meet customer expectations.
- Manages multiple projects of up to two brands at any given time. Obtains feedback from customers and implements customer management tactics.
- Complies with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
- Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc. Follows and tracks clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
- Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving. Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance.
- Trains new joiners, fellow colleagues as and when required. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
- Minimum science degree or equivalent, B.Sc./equivalent with 10 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./M.Pharma +8 years of clinical research (CR)
- Excellent written and oral English Minimum: Minimum science degree or equivalent, B.Sc./equivalent with 10 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./M.Pharma +8 years of clinical research (CR) experience Desired
- Doctoral Degree or Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) PhD + 6 year of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + 6 year of CR
- How to Apply?
Apply through this link