Syneos Health Hiring for Sr Safety & PV Specialist Role- Clinical Trial Case Processing
29 January, 2022
|Job responsibilities |
• Coordinating workflow to ensure delivery of project.
• Escalates issues with project deliverables, finance and quality to Safety Program Delivery Lead/Manager or Line Manager as appropriate in a timely manner
• Has an understanding of financial measures, work orders, performance metrics (including quality parameters, monthly budget reports, and changes in scope) and project budgets.
• Prepares Safety Management Plan.
• Assists in the preparation and participates in internal project review meetings as required.
• May enter information into PVG quality and tracking systems for receipt and tracking ICSR.
• May process ICSRs according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and project/program- specific safety plans.
o Triages ICSRs, evaluates ICSR data for completeness, accuracy, and regulatory report ability.
o Enters data into safety database.
o Codes events, medical history, concomitant medications and tests.
o Compiles complete narrative summaries.
o Assesses information to be queried and follows up until information is obtained and queries are satisfactorily resolved.
o Participates in the generation of timely, consistent and accurate reporting of expedited reports in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements.
o Coordinates with data management staff concerning reconciliation of safety data between the clinical and safety databases
• Ensures distribution of all required individual expedited and periodic reports for both clinical and post-marketing projects to the Safety Submissions team if contracted to submit the reports.
• Provides training of Investigators on ICSR reporting
• Participate in audits/inspections as required
• Ensures all relevant documents are submitted to the Trial Master File (TMF) as per company SOP/Sponsor requirements for clinical trials and the Pharmacovigilance System Master File for post-marketing programs as appropriate.
• Maintains understanding and compliance with SOPs, Work Instructions (WIs), global drug/biologic/device regulations, GCPs, ICH guidelines, GVP, project/program plans and the drug development process.
Qualifications What we’re looking for
• Bachelor’s Degree in life science, registered nurse, pharmacist or an equivalent combination of education and experience that gives the individual the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
• Safety Database systems and knowledge of medical terminology required
• In depth understanding of clinical trial process across Phases II-IV and/or post-marketing safety requirements, ICH GCP, GVP and regulations related to Safety and Pharmacovigilance
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Visio, email (Outlook), TeamShare (or other management/shared content/workspace) and internet.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
• Strong organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks and projects
• Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy and ability to meet deadlines
• Able to make effective decisions
• Minimal travel may be required (up to 10%)
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
Primary Location: Asia Pacific – IND-Gurgaon-Cyber-City
Job: Safety & Pharmaco
Schedule: Full-timeTravel: No
Employee Status: Regular
How to Apply?
Apply through below link
Job Description – Sr Safety & PV Specialist – Clinical Trial Case Processing (21010142) (taleo.net)