22 January, 2022
Name of the Post: Pharmacopoeial Associate (Phyto Division)
Age: Not exceeding 30 year
No. of Post: 1
Qualification: M.Pharm in Pharmacognosy/Phytochemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Analysis from the recognised University/Institute
Well versed knowledge of computer application (MS Excel, Word Pwer point) and other tools
Place of Posting: Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad
Handling of instruments such as HPLC, HPTLC, GCMS for Phyto Pharmaceutical drugs monograph verification and Botanical reference substances and phytochemical reference substance verification.
Any other work assigned by Competent Authority from time to time.
Period of engagement:
The tenure of contract will be for period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not
found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning
any reason thereof.
1.The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and
reject/select/cancellation of all applications received without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call for interview every
candidate who possesses the essential qualification and experience. Preference may be given to the candidates
who have desirable experience.
- Experience/Age may be relaxed at discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Interested candidates should submit their application online through Google Form with the following link;
- No other mode of submission of application form will be accepted. The last date for submitting the application
form is 28th January 2022 closing hour 5:00 PM
Please find details here