Are you looking out for a career with Sanofi Medical Hub .
Sanofi have an interesting opportunity of a expert scientific writer.
Eligibility: Professionals with 6-10 years of relevant experience in scientific writing, publication and in medical information.
How to Apply: Send your profile to wafa.tambensanofi.com. or Apply through below link
About the job
- Maintain effectiveness relationships with the end stakeholders (Medical scientific community) within the allocated Global business unit and product – with an end objective to develop education and communication content as per requirement
- Interact effectively with health care professional on publications content
- Constantly assist writers (senior or Junior) in developing knowledge and sharing expertise.
- Provide publication or Medical information materials (Slide decks, Abstract, poster, manuscript, scientific response letters) as per agreed timelines and quality
- Provide strategic support with individuals and institutions, which may serve as resources for publications purpose, etc.
- Develop complex publications or medical information material
- Act as an expert in the field of medical communication or medical information for the assigned Therapeutic area.
- Assist the assigned scientific communication team in conducting comprehensive publication-needs analysis
- Implement the publication plan and associated activities for the year identified for the region
- Work with selected vendors within the region to deliver the required deliverables as per defined process
- Leverage advanced training delivery tools & techniques thereby enhancing the effectiveness of training delivery
- Design an overall plan of action basis end-customers feedback & improve course content and delivery
- Work closely with scientific communication teams in regions/areas to identify publications needs and assist in developing assigned deliverables
- Liaise with Medical department to prepare relevant & customized deliverables