12 January, 2022
Name of the Post: Sr Pharmacopoeial Associate
Age: Not exceeding 35 years
Salary: Rs. 40,000/-
Qualification: Master’s degree in Pharmacy/Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/or equivalent.
Desirable: Good knowledge of computers.
Experience: Minimum 05 years experience in drug testing and analysis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API)/Drug
formulations, handling of modern analytical instruments, Pharmaceutical Research etc.
Place of Posting: Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad
- Preparation & Evaluation of the documents as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017,ISO/IEC 17043:2010 and ISO 17034:2016.
- Planning and execution for conducting Proficiency Testing programme as per ISO/IEC 17043:2010.
- Involved in statistical calculations for Homogeneity, Stability, Characterization and transportation of Proficiency Testing items as per ISO 13528:2015, ISO/IEC 17043:2010 and ISO 17034:2016.
- Responsible for handling of customer complaints and appeal related to RMP/PT activities.
- To review the test reports generated from QC division.
Period of engagement:
The tenure of contract will be for period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found
to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason
1.The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies
and reject/select/cancellation of all applications received without assigning any reason.1. No TA/DA shall be paid for
attending the interview.
2. It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call for
interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and experience. Preference may be given to the
candidates who have desirable experience.
3. Experience/Age may be relaxed at discretion of the Competent
4. Interested candidates should submit their application online through Google Form with the following
No other mode of submission of application form will be accepted. The last date for submitting the application form is
17th January 2022.